How To Drink Responsibly.
- Drink with a group of friends.
- Know your limits.
- Know how you’re getting home.
- Never drive drunk
- Drink when you’re of legal age.
- Don’t drink if you’re not in a positive frame of mind.
- Don’t drink on an empty stomach.
- Check with your doctor to see if you can mix your prescription medications with alcohol.
- Don’t drink if you haven’t had much sleep.
- Know what you’re drinking.
- Have no more than one drink per hour
- Avoid peer pressure.
- Stop drinking if you vomit.
- Don’t accept a drink from a stranger.
- Don’t leave your drink unattended.
Always Drink Responsibly!!!
Culled From WikiHow